Over the past few months, our scientists have been working on exciting enhancements to our Free-form Aminos product. Their focus was to maximize the potency of the most unique aspect of this product—the core blend of 22 carefully-balanced amino acids—and give you more value for your money.
After careful consideration, we decided that the simplest way to concentrate the amino acids in each capsule was to remove the vitamins (which were not core components of this particular formula) and boost the levels of all the amino acids. Because most of our customers currently use Free-form Aminos in conjunction with our Daily Essential Nutrients or Daily Self Defense (which already contain optimal levels of vitamins), this change just made a lot of sense!
The great news is that with our new, concentrated Balanced Free-form Aminos, you’ll enjoy the benefits of 15% more amino acids from each capsule. We’re confident that this added boost of aminos will far outweigh the removal of the vitamins.
We’ve told you what’s different about our new Balanced Free-form Aminos. Now here are the ways it’s identical to our old formulation:
- Same unique amino acid balance.
- Same capsule & serving size.
- Same number of capsules in each bottle.
- Same excellent price.
What makes Balanced Free-form Aminos unique from other amino acid supplements?
Our amino acid blend is specially formulated to meet human needs by delivering a broad array of nature-select amino acids in optimal balance and form:
- Balance: Our proprietary amino blend is based on the unique amino acid profile of human milk, which is remarkably similar around the world regardless of a mother’s diet or race. We believe this is a key reason why individuals have reported such significant benefits from taking our specially balanced amino acid formula. Nature knows best!
- Form: Pure ‘free-form’ amino acids need no digestion. They are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and immediately available to be used for many metabolic functions—from neurotransmitter and hormone balance to tissue healing, detox, and immunity. Many people also report that free-form aminos help ease over-medication and drug withdrawal effects.
We’re confident you won’t find another product with the same unique balance and form of ingredients for even close to the same price!
How are ‘free-form’ amino acids different from protein supplements?
Proteins consist of a long, complex ‘string’ of amino acids—all connected together. Proteins are like a bead necklace. Each bead on the necklace represents an individual amino acid on the ‘string’. When we eat proteins, our bodies need to break up the ‘string’ (by digestion) so that the individual amino acids can be utilized by our bodies.
‘Free-form’ amino acids, on the other hand, are already separate; they aren’t joined together with any other amino acids in a protein ‘string’. This allows the individual amino acids to be instantly absorbed and used by the body—without digestion. Our bodies then take these individual amino acids and use them as ‘building blocks’ for making millions of specialized proteins, which are vital for virtually every body function.